Happy Presidents Day Quotes: The Presidents Day is celebrated on the third Monday of February every year in honour of the first President of the United States, George Washington. The day is celebrated to honour all the people who have served as president. It is generally a state holiday in most of the states. The day may be celebrated by sharing some amazing Happy Presidents Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, SMS and Messages with all your loved ones without getting any bothered.
Best Happy Presidents Day Quotes, Sayings, Wishes, SMS & Messages to share with all
- “If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
- “Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. … Because it’s only when you hitch your waggon to something larger than yourself that you realise your true potential.”
- “Abraham Lincoln needs no marble shaft to perpetuate his name; his words are the most enduring monument, and will forever live in the hearts of the people.”
- “Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.”
- “I would rather belong to a poor nation that was free than to a rich nation that had ceased to be in love with liberty.”
- “No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man’s permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favour.”
- “Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.”
- “My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out.”
- “If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.”
- “Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realise that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.”
We hope that you might have liked our collection of the Happy Presidents Day Quotes, Sayings and Wishes and that you will now share these with your loved ones to celebrate.