It is to notify all the candidates who appeared in the SBI SO Examination 2017 that the State Bank of India (SBI) is soon going to declare the SBI SO Result 2017 on its official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in. After the declaration of the result officially, the candidates would be able to check their results online without getting any bothered.
SBI SO Examination 2017
The SBI SO Examination 2017 was conducted on 21st January 2017 by the State Bank of India (SBI) for the eligible and interested candidates to fill various vacant posts of Special Officer. A huge number of candidates appeared in the examination actively and gave their best to get the government job.
SBI SO Result 2017
The SBI SO Result 2017 will soon be declared by the State Bank of India (SBI) on its official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in from where the candidates can easily check their results without getting any bothered. It is advised to the candidates to keep their admit cards or hall tickets handy so that they won’t have to face any kind of hassle while checking the results online.
Steps to Check SBI SO Result 2017 Online
There are a few steps that the candidates will have to follow to check their SBI SO Result 2017 on the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e. www.sbi.co.in. The steps to be followed are as follows:
- Open the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Results’ page.
- Click on the SBI SO Result 2017 link.
- Fill in the required details and submit.
- As soon as you will submit your details, your result will appear on your screen.
- You are advised to keep your results saved for future references.