TikTok recently launched a new feature that allows content creators on the TikTok platform to forward original content from TikTok stories (Stories, which disappear 24 hours after posting) directly to other social media platforms. According to the reports, original TikTok stories can now be shared directly on Facebook and Instagram.
It will allow TikTok creators to expand their audience across other popular social networks like Facebook and Instagram.
TikTok Stories Can Now be Shared on Instagram & Facebook
TikTok, is the process of becoming one of the most popular & app, has released a spectacular option for its users. Now, the platform is opening the doors to make it possible to share not only the content but also its stories.
Related: How To Change Your Name on Tik Tok
How To Share TikTok Stories on Facebook & Instagram
To ensure that you can share your videos seamlessly and quickly, follow these simple steps.
- firstly, install TikTok, Facebook & Instagram apps on your mobile phones.
- If you haven’t, connect your Facebook app with the Instagram app.
- Then, open the TikTok app from your Android or iPhone app drawer.
- Find the TikTok video you want to share from your home feed or find one from the discover tab.
- Click the Share icon on the right-hand side of the video you are playing.
- Select the Facebook or the Instagram icon, and it will automatically connect to both the apps.
- Finally, click on the Post Button, it will directly be shared in the Facebook or Instagram story.
Also Read: New Snapchat Plus Features