Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, Data Plan and Pricing

Posted on by Amandeep Singh

In the New Year gift to all the Reliance Jio users, Mukesh Ambani on Thursday announced the brand new Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer. Under this offer, an extension of all the benefits of its Welcome Offer plan is given to all of its users until 31 March 2017.

Though the Happy New Year offer is great news for Jio customers, there is one major difference between the new plan and the Welcome Offer that was announced roughly two months ago. In the Reliance Jio Happy New Year offer, the new daily FUP limit or the amount of data that can be used on a Reliance Jio SIM before running into the data limit.

Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, Data Plan & Pricing

Advantages and all you need to know about the New Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer:

  • With the Jio Happy New Year Offer, new and existing customers with Reliance Jio SIM will be able to use data, make calls, and access various Jio services without having to pay anything until March 31st.
  • All the new customers, who signs up to Reliance Jio from December 4 onwards will be signed up for the Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer and under the Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, they will get free 4G data, voice calls, and its bouquet of apps from December 4 to March 31 2017.
  • All calls and messages will be free, not just for the special offers but even afterwards. You’re only going to have to pay for the data usage after the Happy New Year Offer ends.
  • The other details including Jio Cinema, Movies, Apps etc. of the Jio Happy New Year Offer remain the same as that of the company’s Welcome Offer.

Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, Data Plan & Pricing

The Changes in the new internet usage policy under Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer:

While announcing the new offer, Mukesh Ambani said that 80 percent of Reliance Jio customers use under 1GB of data per day, while the remaining 20 percent consumed disproportionately high amounts. Jio networks get congested because of these 20 percent users. And in a bid to counter this, Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer introduces a daily FUP (Fair Usage Policy) limit of 1GB. After you consume 1GB of data in a day, you will get 128Kbps Internet speeds. In the original Jio Welcome Offer, the limit was 4GB per day, after which the speed was throttled.

And in a bid to counter this, Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer introduces a daily FUP (Fair Usage Policy) limit of 1GB. After you consume 1GB of data in a day, you will get 128Kbps Internet speeds. In the original Jio Welcome Offer, the limit was 4GB per day, after which the speed was throttled.

Reliance Jio Data Plan and Pricing once after the welcome offer ends:

Although the Data Plan and Pricing is the same as were introduced at the Launch. The data plan and pricing are given as below:

 

 

Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, Data Plan & Pricing

loading...

Comments

Leave A Response