7 leaked facts about Xiaomi Mi Note 2:-Lately, there have been a lot of rumours around the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. We have also reported such leaks and rumours twice before this one. But the latest leak is so intimidating that we could not help but post it. Take a look at them:-
It seems like a whole presentation has been leaked. Let us have a brief look at all the chief specifications, features, changes and images from the alleged presentation,shall we?
7 leaked facts about Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 is going to upgrade the FHD display from the Note 3 to a curved QHD AMOLED display. Yes, you read that right. The screen will be 2K (1440p). The screen size will also be increased marginally from 5.5-inches to 5.7-inches. It can do that because the phone will feature a huge 4100 mAh battery.
- There will be also an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, like the one on Xiaomi Mi Note 5S. Along with that, 3D Touch like feature will be also included onboard. To enhance security, it will not only have a fingerprint sensor, but also an Iris Scanner.
- The Mi Note 2 will also feature an ultra powerful dual-camera. The interesting thing about this dual-camera is the sensors that it will use. Reports suggest that it will use 23 MP and 13 MP camera on the rear. Both of the sensors will be from Sony (IMX 318 and IMX 378 respectively)
- IMX 378 is the same sensor which is used in the Google Pixel and is really good, even in low-light conditions.
- At the heart of this magnificent beast will be a quad-core Snapdragon 821 processor, clocking up to 2.15 GHz. Again, the same one used in Pixel.
- As far as RAM is concerned, there will two options – 4 GB and 6 GB. With 4 GB RAM, you will get 64 GB ROM whereas with 6 GB RAM you will get 128 GB ROM.
- The price of 4 GB + 64 GB variant is CNY 2800 ($415 or Rs.27,800) whereas the 6 GB + 128 GB variant will cost you CNY 3000 ($445 or Rs.29,800)
That was our list containing 7 leaked facts about Xiaomi Mi Note 2. What do you think about it? Would you be happy with it? What else would you like to see in the Xiaomi Mi Note 2? Tell us in the comments and stay connected for more updates!
October 22 Update: It is official. Xiaomi has said that the phone is indeed coming with a curved display and will be launched on October 25 at an event in Beijing.