To begin with, for the welfare of workers, the Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named E-SHRAM. Candidates registering for E-Shram will get a 12 digit Unique Identification Number (UAN). Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched the E-Shram portal to Collect Data of workers in unorganized sectors. Moreover, this database will be used to create more jobs in the future, start new Policies, and launch new Schemes for workers.
Furthermore, check the complete details of E Shramik Portal 2021 Official Website, benefits, Registration, Documents Required, CSC Login, eligibility, and e-Shram Card Status below.
What is the E-Shram Portal?
Bhupender Yadav, the Labour minister recently launched the E-Shram portal for the unorganized workforce in the country. The scheme aims to register more than 38 crore workers in unorganized sectors. The registration for the scheme is free of cost. Also, candidates must note that the E-SHRAM CSC card will be acceptable across the country.
The union labour minister said that E-Shram Portal would be the national database of ‘Our Nation Builders, Our Labour Yogis’.
Eligibility for E-Shram Portal
Persons working in Unorganized Sector as workers and laborers are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. You can check the Sector / Category details from the below section.
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Migrant Workers
- Street Vendors
- Brick Kiln Workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Workers involved in Beedi rolling
- Workers involved in Labeling and Packing
- CSC(Common Services Centers)
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Workers in the Leather industry
- Domestic workers
- ASHA Workers
E-Shram Card Benefits
The benefits of E Shram Portal Registration are mentioned below:
- Financial Support
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- More Job Opportunity
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
Documents Required for Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number
How to Apply Online for E-Shram?
Follow the given steps and Self Registration CSC Login Link to apply online for the E-Shram portal 2021.
1) Firstly, visit the official website of E-Shram:http://register.eshram.gov.in.
2) Secondly, then go for Self Registration.
3) Thirdly, enter your mobile number that is linked with your Aadhar Card.
4) Afterwards, fill up Captcha Code.
5) Click on the Yes / No option for EPFO and ESIC.
6) Then, click on the send OTP button.
7) Now, open the Application Form and fill up asked credentials and upload all required documents.
8) Lastly, click on submit button and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
To sum up, this scheme aims to benefit a large workforce of the country. So you can fill the E-Shram portal following the above steps and register yourself in the national database. To add to it, remain up-to-date about various Government schemes and new launches and get multiple benefits!
Hope you find this article helpful!