Dalip Singh Rana or Well-known as ‘The Great Khali’ is the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion and is currently running the training academies in India. He is all set to enter into India’s rapidly growing fitness industry with the launch of “The Great Khali Gym & Fitness Club”.
The chains will be an exclusive club of the luxury gym and fitness centres.
In 2005, Khali first started his own wrestling academy in Punjab, and now on a big scale, he has launched ‘The Great Khali Gym & Fitness Club’ in partnership with Franchise India on Monday.
Khali started this with an aim to start a bring the fitness culture in India and also to bring awareness to the masses. However, Khali’s Gym and Fitness Club is not only for just hardcore fitness enthusiast but also for normal individuals who wants to stay fit.
Moreover, it will provide girls and women self-defense training along with Zumba dance and power yoga classes for all genders of all age group
What Khali said about the ‘The Great Khali Gym and Fitness Club’?
Speaking about the Gym and Fitness Club, Khali said, “The Great Khali Gym and Fitness Club aims to establish itself as a unique player in the crowded Indian fitness industry. We desire to present gymnasiums as family friendly places by incorporating dedicated kids and lounge areas. The gym will also incorporate elements of wrestling to appeal to my fans.”
The brand aims to expand its presence across the country, with the initial target of setting up 50 gyms in one year. The venture is looking for interested franchise partners across the country. The first gym would be inaugurated in Jaipur followed by Delhi and other parts of the country.
The best thing is that it provides people with an opportunity to do a business with The Great Khali by taking a franchise of his gym.
Here is the list of the requirements owning a franchise:
- Those who are willing to take a franchise should have an area of 4500 to 5000 for the construction of gym.
- These gyms will feature a lounge, kids area, the Khali gallery, marathon track and usual ones like two spas, two Jacuzzis, sweat room.
- The gym will be made on wrestling theme and a welcome message from Khali will be played whenever a customer will enter the gym.
Now here is how you can make crores out of this business:
- According to reports, total expenditure on gym will be around Rs 3.5 crore including sign-up fees of The Great Khali would be 35 lakhs.
- The franchisee will have to spend around Rs 50-60 lakh per year on the maintenance of the gym but can hope to make revenues of Rs 3.5 crore a year.
- The membership fees of the gym would be around Rs 27K-28K, similar to any other premium gym and 700 people are expected to become a member of the gym every year.
- Therefore earning from the gym would be around Rs 2 crore. Apart from that franchise will earn around 1.50 crores from Khali gallery, Zumba, aerobics, and power yoga.
- Food supplements such as protein bars would be sold in the lounge for Rs. 2000 per kg and gallery will merchandise for wrestling.
Isn’t it a good deal looking at a great future of fitness sector in India. So what are you waiting for, if you are interested in the deal, contact the franchise quickly.