Zen Mobile, an Indian mobile manufacturer, has launched the Zen Cinemax 2+ to add to its portfolio of Cinemax smartphones. It is available at a price of Rs. 3,777 exclusively on the e-commerce website ShopClues.
The Cinemax 2+ Smartphone supports SOS calling, a feature that allows users to send location details of the user to 5 contacts as preferred by the user while an emergency.
Specifications of Zen Cinemax 2+ Smartphone
- Display: The Smartphone packs a 5.5-inch FWVGA (480×854) IPS display.
- Android: The dual-SIM smartphone runs Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- Processor: It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM inside.
- Camera: In the camera department, the Zen Cinemax 2+ houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus feature and flash module. For selfie lovers, the smartphone has a 3.2-megapixel front facing camera.
- Storage: The Cinemax 2+ has an inbuilt storage of 8GB that is expandable via microSD card (up to 32GB).
- Battery: The Cinemax 2+ gets its power from a 2900mAh battery.
Connectivity Features of Zen Cinemax 2+
For connectivity, Zen Cinemax 2+ has got 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB port. There are proximity sensor and an accelerometer on board on the smartphone.
Commenting on the launch of the Zen Cinemax 2+, Sanjay Kalirona, CEO of Zen Mobiles said, “Our objective is to expand our reach for Zen Mobile and cater to as many customers as. The tie-up with ShopClues! is another way of reaching out to our consumers and considering the service delivery, wide reach, and its experience in exclusive product offerings. Based on our prior experiences with ShopClues, we are completely confident about the success of Cinemax 2+ smartphone.”