Skullcandy has announced a new pair of wireless headphones. The compnay has named the headphpnes as ‘Skullcandy Method Wireless’ and the headphones are priced at Rs. 5,299. The headphones sport a flexible and lightweight FlexSport collar as well as Pureclean technology, which the company claims to keep the earbuds clean.
Skullcandy, the performance and lifestyle audio brand founded at the intersection of music, sports, technology, and creative culture, is expanding its sports performance category with Method Wireless, a Bluetooth version of Method, its best-selling sports earbud.
Features of Skullcandy Method Wireless
- The new Method Wireless comes packed with features, including a flexible and lightweight FlexSport collar.
- Because the collar enables reduced part count in the earbuds, the buds themselves are lightweight, stable and comfortable in the ear.
- DualLock technology provides added stability and supports a comfortable noise-isolating fit for longer workouts.
- Pureclean technology is blended into the ear gels to keep them clean.
- Method Wireless, which also comes in a women’s model, includes up to 8 hours of battery life, and sweat-resistance as well as built-in microphone and call, track and volume controls within easy reach.
Why Skullcandy Method Wireless are best among the sports categrory?
Skullcandy sports performance is designed to meet the demands of high-intensity interval training. And the result is products that enhance even the most intense workouts through category-leading durability, stability and audio quality.
The construction of the earbuds, which includes sonically welded parts to keep out moisture like sweat and rain, enable best-in-class durability, while proprietary fit technologies work together to keep your wireless earbuds securely in place.
Method Wireless, the latest addition to Skullcandy Sports Performance, is available now online and at select retailers nationwide for INR 5,299.
“Our research shows that while the benefits of wireless are most obvious in the application of sport, many consumers still use their day-today earbuds. They report insufficient fit and durability, and as a result, are missing the potential for a better workout experience,” said Amlan Bhattacharjya, founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd.
He added saying that “Because music can fuel better performance and satisfaction, there’s a consumer need for stable, durable and comfortable wireless sports earbuds. Method Wireless delivers on these expectations.”